Dex-chan lover
Good morning more like GG damn... I wonder if that thing can tell the difference between friend and foe because that's a huge AOE

Shield Hero cancelled

Well this was very very bad. And Shigaraki was probably literally just warming up.

Dex-chan lover
Insanely beautiful art. Interesting world building. Good characters.
But the whole inheriting power going on in this manga is ... really not needed.
I'd wish it would just be protagonist and antagonist grow stronger, because they're faced with challenges they need to overcome, but
now both of them have a way to just get new powers when writing needs it. (if I understood Shigaraki inheriting AFO correctly and remember Deku being able to unlock the predecessors quirks)

I'm honestly afraid of what this manga is developing into. If it's just gonna be a power creep race ... idk

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 non physical attacks, there are a lot of unconventional quirks out there.

Also... Like I always think in any shonen or battle to dead manga, just use poison gas hahaha

I find the villains' side so much more interesting in this manga than the heroes. Get 'em, Shigaraki! Hopefully the upgrade wasn't interrupted too early or anything.

Double-page supporter
pour one out for my boi Crust he went out like a G 👍😢

Gran Torino & Ryukyu were also mvps this chapter

OH SHIT, half the city is gone and the paranormal army might have been killed by that too and on top of that, the new all-for-one can buff his new quirk ability to thanos everything.

Finally, this shitshow has ended, from the start anyone could see this whole arc was only meant for heroes to be used as cannon fodder to shigaraki's OP power.
There never were any stakes, every cliffhanger was just another week that we'd have to wait until the heroes were killed off. Hope the story gets better now.

Despite the power creep at least now Shigaraki's power level is more balanced with Deku's once he unlocks all 6 DLCs

Users who are viewing this thread