Dex-chan lover
This whole arc was a death metal album ... But the end is a sad song.

But I doubt something as transcendental as an all knowing cosmos fiend could just be defeated like that.

I just remembered, what Makima said was what the hunter's gf said in Chinese at the mall

I'm really lost on the power dynamic in this organization now. All I know is that everyone is fucking terrified of Makima.

Now where the hell is everybody? My girl Power ain't dead, is she?!

So Makima completely stands at the top, at least in the human world. I do like her but who the heck is she?!

Fed-Kun's army
@dabluesky god devil? retribution-based attacks in the same way others have wronged. Hence why it seemed she was copying Darkness and Quanxi.

@Serenata

Cosmos is interesting because her actual battle potential seems very circumstantial. Like she seems to lack any battle strength, but she does have the ability to mind rape someone into oblivion.

Regardless though, she's not dead. Just sent back to hell where she might 'die' and be sent on back to earth again.

Fed-Kun's army
I just kind of hate Makima. She tells me that I shouldn't care about any of the "villain" characters, since she's constantly murdering cool ones that aren't even putting up any kind of fight.

Double-page supporter
holy shit, completely losing my reason because of information/knowledge overload has always been one of those lovecraftian horrors that really hit me

The no brain fiend reveals itself as the Cosmo fiend keeper of cosmic omniscience, her power is to teach you everithing in all creation and fry your brain so you can only think of Halloween... but to activate her power there is a condition: you have to respond with "Halloween" after Cosmo says it... this thing is not explain but is show visualy since the begin of the arc, and that's why the power didnt work on Makima.

The page of her falling through the endless bookshelves was amazing, probably one of, if not, my favourite pages in any manga.

when makima quoting the eel girl word when kill quanxi its really terrifying for me

Dex-chan lover
Makima is fucking ruthless but you kinda have to be against all these insane powers.

Users who are viewing this thread