God, she is pissing me. She’s very annoying. She didnt even try to get to know the world she’s currently in. She didnt even try to get to know the outside world at all aside from Ain. How old is Ain? She’s so pushy. Ain’s schedule is so full. If that’s how my schedule is, I would totally appreciate a break time rather than a play time. That’s tiring. Is she even a daycare teacher? Ain needs time to rest before next lesson. I love childcare theme but I hate FL like this. And also the way she treated the duke eventho he hasnt done anything bad to her at all. Plus, she didnt inherit Rosalia’s memory, she’s just too rude. Thats not adorable at all.

Eh, she's way too naive and of course the story will bend to her to prove she's right. I'm dropping this.

Ahhh I'm getting second hand embarrassment for MC >~< Also, @yasyas well yes she is naive due to her perception being manipulated but now that Ain is showing his true colors the real story might start to begin now! But also ahhh I feel some real strong embarrassment for Mc right now....

Gah she annoys me. If she really cared about his wellbeing she would stop trying to monopolize his time and attention and introduce him to other children his age. Maybe section off time for his education, family time, and free time for him to spend however he wants, whether that's with friends his age or literally napping because she shouldn't impose her presence on him. She isn't even trying to have a civil relationship with her husband. Her presence is carelessly creating Oedipus vibes and exacerbating the dysfunctional relationship between father and son. If she knows anything about developmental psychology she needs to do her best to get along with the father and encourage them to build a relationship, not standing in between them making her son choose her over him

Ini si mother cuman mikirin AINNNNNNNN doang 🙃
I mean, awalnya asik tapi lama-lama kerasa monoton :(

Users who are viewing this thread