Damn people being mad forgetting that the duke is practically fantasy Hitler that has bloody bodies transported in through the front door and his own torture room lmao.

There are gonna stop this after this chap right 😢 I'm not sure but I remember reading something like that

The poison taking, atleast its controlled, and they have antidotes for all the poison. All it does is make it so he's not susceptible to poison later. She really shouldnt have stopped that, and it's not like they cant handle it. Seems like they've been doing it for generations, they even said he was the strongest and most evil, so it's not gonna leave any long term effects and she knew he lived. She's gonna end up killing him first with how she does it.

Dex-chan lover
Ain is thinking, "Hmm, mother wants to play. Now how do I get mother to play some naughty games without making her be on guard?"

@kltigerm not necessarily. Many poisons have long-term neurocognitive effects and unless we throw all of that out with "fantasy logic", then it may well be that part of the reason why the family is so unfeeling and sociopathic is a direct result of both trauma and the aftereffects of imbibing so many toxic substances—possibly, ones with long-term genetic or other factors.

Of course, herein. I'm applying real world logic onto a fantasy world, but you get my intentions (I hope), namely, that just because something is done historically doesn't mean that it is necessarily a Good. Just because one inflicts great pain onto someone historically doesn't mean that it necessarily leads to the most ideal outcomes. The same can be said for change. There's also the trauma context argument about how context can help determine whether an incident is eventually "traumatizing" or not. 😅😂🤣

Yes—it's complicated!

Contributor
Oh, he looks disappointed.

He was probably hungry. FEED HIM MORE !

I don't know, but I feel like the MC is stupid. She is trying hard to win Ain in order not to be killed, but she deliberately ignores the daddy who has control over Ain.

Roselia is stepmother.. Right?
Looking at mr. Duke Minecraft Villager personality, i find it surprising to be interested in roselia.

Bruh Ain aint taking that shit anymore 🤣
Thank you for the update, feed us moOoOoOoooOooore 😍

She's an idiot. She knows nothing about the world/society she now lives in.
She's not even trying to learn about the country or political climate that affects their noble house.
Instead she wants the heir of a Duke to behave like a "normal" child from her modern & peaceful life as a daycare teacher.
Smh I can already see her exposing people to danger.

Users who are viewing this thread