Dex-chan lover
Everyone is going to be so mad about the fight ending due to ring out. Gaolong was clearly dominating, so it's even more infuriating. Unfortunately, the rules are rules, and nothing will change that fact. PS. Medel is a little b*tch.

That was a shitty ending of a good fight. Mendel was so hyped to be the ultimate striker and yet he ended up like this.

If you can't beat your opponent, outsmart him. He got played, that's on him.

Fed-Kun's army
heavier = faster fall
lose weight = slower fall
medel nominated himself against gaolang, someone much heavier than himself. i see, he already had him checkmated right from the start

In the end though, I don't think Medel will get the win for 3 reasons.

1 - The cliffhanger practically screams letting the readers stew in frustration for a week and then giving them relief by letting Gaolang have a judge decision. I mean, Gao is too popular to end like this, and Medel became more and more of a cunt the whole fight. Sandrovich likes to surprise, sure, but not to actually piss off people. And Medel actually winning would be the kind of upset that would make a LOT of people pissed off.
2 - Draw is acceptable, and this would serve as a reminder for all the others to stay on their toes.
3 - Hidemitsu doesn't look like someone who would enjoy this kind of ending to a fight either.

Dex-chan lover
Gaolang has proven himself as the superior martial artist. What really fucked Carlos up, though, was Gaolang blocking his heel with his fist. The first time Carlos almost got hit by Gaolang, he was forced to reveal his capoeira to dodge, but after Gaolang deflected his attempt to shatter his fist, he was forced into boxing again and got taken care of in short order.

I assumed last time that he was still fine for capoeira, but it seems like his foot got damaged hard enough that he could only really walk on them? That or after checking his foot’s condition, he got locked into boxing by Gaolang taking control of the flow of the fight, like he did before against Agito. Either or, I suppose.

At any rate, I wouldn’t hold this against Carlos, since he was doing just fine dodging and chipping away at Gaolang until that mistake. His physique just makes it really easy for him to deteriorate fast after the first few hits.

>heavier = faster fall
Physics would disagree with you there. Weight is not really a factor for fall speed, air friction is close to zero for this scale of weight and size.

Dex-chan lover
Should have seen something like this happening with the different rules. Wouldn't have thought it'd be in the first fight though.

@waaaaaaa

Uh no. Weight is just the force imposed on you by earth’s gravity i.e. your mass times the acceleration of gravity (about 9.81 m/s^2). Mass and weight have nothing to do with how fast you fall; everything accelerates at the same rate: 9.81 m/s^2 on earth. Never did the ping pong and golf ball experiment in school I take it?

Gaolang probably touched the ground first just because of the instinct of using your forearm to break the fall. I have to say, I'm not mad with Medel for using the ring out but I can't help to think that he is contradicting himself.

He was all "Oh, I want a challenge and prove I'm the best", "The underground is my place you get out of here" but even if he won by using the rules that doesn't mean he is stronger or that Gaolang doesn't deserve to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread