Dex-chan lover
The win should probably go to the one who doesn't have a freaking crater in his face.

Dex-chan lover
He's probably dead in a couple of days anyway, with a fist like that to the face... So whatever, this will be lesson for the ones to come after

medel won this fight gaolangs right hands was under his body so by rules he won the game

bwahahahahaha look at his face ! He cant belive he got duped by the illegal alien lmao !

10290.jpg

Double-page supporter
Is that depressed skull fracture? if it yes, Medel life as fighter is finished. In real life, i think there are only 2 case of depressed skull fracture in MMA fight, both killed the fighter career.

Dex-chan lover
Purgatory : no killing, ring out rule.

Medel : thIs Is UndErgrOUnd whErE I bElOng.

its bull that after that rambling about "no one wants to fight me, because im too strong" and "my strength is the only thing it matters on the underground" he uses such technique, i hope this is the only ring out scenario.

purgatory is not better than the kengan association just by that, at least the kengan fights last until the oppnent surrender or the referee stop it.

Wow, this is shitty asf but impressive at the same time. We are always familiar with the common type of rules in Kengan Asscoiation that, we forgot that we are at the purgatory. Im guessing Medel will win this one or both will be disqualified. At least, Gao didn't lose by strength but by the tactics of the rules.

Dex-chan lover
What a lame way to end the combat, for all his big talk he turned out to be quite the disappointment, from his attitude alone.

Fed-Kun's army
@akamangaka guess satire on common children misconceptions wasnt very funny, being lectured on high school physics for a bad joke is on me

Double-page supporter
This guy is the pinnacle of being a pussy, holy shit.

Users who are viewing this thread