@Straborvsky
You may call it E-begging but then how is he supposed to be buy the raw? Rob a bank?
Unlike official licensed manga, japanese manga isn't expensive. A volume is released every year and cost ¥630 plus shipping ( up to ¥1,705 (amazon) or ¥2,400 (EMS)) and import taxes (varies by country I will use 60%)
So if you have a full time job and earn 200 USD per month, getting a volume would cost you (up to) 1.88% of your anual salary.
Robbing a bank isn't necessary.

@durak That's not how it works. The uncensored versions come out with the tankoubon release, which will take some time considering the pace Souryuu releases chapters. If not on a break, you get one chapter per month, broken up into weekly parts, which is why these releases are so short.

Dex-chan lover
I like how her panda makeup inexplicably disappears in the middle for a bit.

Fed-Kun's army
the translations are good. keep up the good work! looking forward to next chapter 😊

Power Uploader
@durak dude, actually it's the way broder-h doujin works, the raw providers ( selling sites ) , release free version(censored) and to get the uncensored ones you have to buy them.

Power Uploader
@CFF0079 dude, I'm a school student, and I don't do any job, my pocket money is about 1200 Japanese yen (if I convert it into japanese currency), I'm poor. and I dont wanna spend my parents money just to buy uncensored raws.

Satyam_SSJ10 aaah, ok, understood. Thank you for the clarification. Good luck with your studies and keep up the great translation work. :)

Group Leader
if you feel the need to snipe shouldn't you at least do a better job than the previous team...?
what's the point of taking this from dropout, clout?

Stay strong my boi translator. here's my thought : dont remove/ translate the slang directly, instead you can put the slang description outside the panel. ( i don't know much about Translating terms, im sorry)

again, thanks for translating this. appreciated

Group Leader
@punpun isn't this a weekly manga? I feel like after a month for weekly manga it's not really sniping anymore. At that point it's safe to assume it has been dropped. At least that's the timeline I work with.
I assume it's been dropped if it's not updated for:
Daily manga = 1 week
Weekly manga = 1 month
Monthly manga = 3 months

Group Leader
@DrHizzle Is it though? I wouldn't really consider these snippets as a weekly series and I much preferred the practice of releasing the whole chapter monthly as this isn't nearly as enjoyable.
Besides that I don't disagree with your point, thing is even after rhino explained how dropout hadn't dropped it, they were just mistaken on the release date, this mess of a scan was still made so yea, I'm gonna go with snipe.

@DRHizzle & @punpun
I suggest you both back up and have a look at the comments for the previous chapter where Dropout clearly says that once they got confirmation that the series is getting an official Eng release, they stopped working on it.

Users who are viewing this thread