i really want to ruin the face of the general, to the point that no one will recognize him again, ugh, what a manipulator, and do u think i care about u or your sister ugh

I was crazy wondering by how great the eyesight of the artist was when he was crazy far away when in fact HAHAHAHA! ๐Ÿ˜‚ he was wearing a MONO-CULARS or whatever that's called. HAHAHAHAHA!!! i was rofl!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the MADAMS!!! my goodness! So me!!

Aggregator gang
"Put your foot out then"
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Also: I knew I was right to not give up on Hoya! ๐Ÿ˜ค

WAIT DOES THIS MEAN HE VAGUELY MAYBE REMEMBER HER ?!? or that she just reminds him of that girl (herself) in his memories...
anyways THE HAND HOLDING, HIS BLUSHES AND BADTHUMPS AND SMILES, AND HER RAMBLES AND SMILES AHHHHHHHH I wish we got more dancing shots but otherwise how beautiful ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•
Iโ€™m doing a face mask rn and I lost and cackled when that lady placed her glass down on the tray of the paparazzo ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น too funny bruh

Why is it raining on my face?

The character development I'm looking for. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

the grasshopper had it rough. ๐Ÿคฃ I really like their eyes :3 such beauty ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ

Im just gonna call it now i think the general guy killed the second empress to frame the first prince and try to manipulate the crown prince as his uncle.

- Hoya and Mano.
- Blen finally drew her well.
- Rayburn and Angela.
- That general can fuck off.

she called him handsome AND cute and he didnโ€™t even hear her at all?? this duke i stg๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

what a lovely chapter :") even though he was thinking about the past, our mc was only thinking of dancing with him UWU

Users who are viewing this thread