Dex-chan lover
man, the art in this chapter was astounding! really weird how they decided to behead the MC and just leave him in a shallow grave, I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

Fed-Kun's army
is this a prank?! if so its brutal. i was literally shouting with joy......... and then no chapter. feels bad man.😭

It looks like someone trying to reup some of the early chapters. Idk why you'd expect something that says volume 1 chapter 11 to be new considering the circumstances.

Dex-chan lover
@Cerberusyuri If it was taken down, I don't think it would be listed on the front page. Isn't it just not yet approved from a new poster? Although who knows, the engine running Mangadex does have a few rough edges still.

I think it is related to new posters, i've been seeing alot of deleted chapters recently linked with new groups/posters, wait a few hours and it'll be up so long as there's no issues and mods approve it.

Probably.

@Kaarme All accounts that had never uploaded a chapter before... im thinking April? (and any created since then) have all their uploads flagged automatically and sent into a moderators queue. Once an accounts uploads have been approved their uploads no longer go into the queue. All of their uploads are still on the site, just "Unavailable" until the mods either manually approve or deny the upload (which deletes it) which is why they show up on the front page or in follows (if you have enabled Show Unavailable Releases)

@Kaarme so much for that XD you can't even find the manga anymore now so i'm a bit confused what manga this even was about xS

Users who are viewing this thread