I don't like the MC already, it's like she's forcing her ideals to her child 🤮

I'm sorry but i cant handle how clueless the female character is, she's read the novel yet she still doesn't understand the main characters extremely obvious feelings and doesn't want to give the father a chance. I'm Tired

mc isn't ideal but I'll stay because I want to see Ain change

thank you for your hard work!

Probably just gonna drop this. Every chapter is basically
Mc: "Poor baby Ain 😢"
Ain: "UwU mummy :3"
Duke: ... (Why is she afraid of me).
There's literally no character development and the mc is just becoming grating.

I don't understand why the MC is afraid of the Duke. Like I know the circumstances aren't the ideal one but if she can cope well with Ain knowing his future and the situations that make their family so dangerous, why can't she try to change the Duke's pov subtly at the same time? The Mc is doing nothing. Every chapter is becoming basically same and there's no character development so far. The plot was good when it started but now its ruining my interest.

The duke acts like a literal manbaby and it's honestly so disgusting. I'm here to see more of Ain's cuteness

I had high hopes when I started reading this novel but every chapter so far has become a bit disappointing. The story seems kinda shallow? Aside from their household affairs, nothing is happening with the plot. The MC is bent on changing Ain but with food and games? We don't need several chapters for that. There's still been no development with her relationship with the father. And since she already knows about things, why can't she do something about her relationship with the father? Every chapter she's just basically afraid and would shrivel from fear.

The cycle is getting old fast. Might not read this and wait for it to pile up so I can just binge in the near future.

Aggregator gang
For a fully grown adult she's kind of dumb and I don't like the way she puts kids on a pedestal as if they could never do any wrong. idk maybe thats the years of bullying speaking 🤪

Cmon lady please get a clue a little. I can't defend you no more when you keep acting like complete airhead like this. The plot is really dragging and bland. I have read slice of life stories with more engaging and interesting plot tbh

Users who are viewing this thread