@zeroxjac it's overly used tropes.
she is terrified of him because of what she knows of the story
This is the dumb isekai FL logic, they always stick to the story no matter what, never realize that you're part in it and your changing attitude could also resulting change for others and story, Survive as the hero's wife? I became a duke maid? etc. FL always having this kind of logic is getting stale.

that is because he never cared for her before, he never had breakfast with her and only started doing it to annoy Ain and now for some reason because he wants her attention.
There's more of a reason she shouldn't scared of him. Why scared if he doesn't even give a shit? just behave normally, she's clearly clueless and literally nothing to defend her stupidity.

Relax man, don't be such people who blindly bias and can't accept criticism. i just want her to be less stupid and more aware on her family condition asap, that also can move the storyline, because the story so far is kinda shallow after promising premise.

Dex-chan lover
HUhINXP.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
@papperless I agree, the story isn't really moving forward much as it is right now. I mean, she can't remain an airhead forever....
@someunregpunk What makes you think only English-speaking readers feel that way?

Aggregator gang
@papperless dude, you are ignoring plot points just to feed your frustration, you keep dodging the fact that she as a normal person saw a man covered in blood being dragged by the duke and knowing beforehand of what is he capable of made her terrified of him, dont know why some of you dont understand that.

There's more of a reason she shouldn't scared of him. Why scared if he doesn't even give a shit? just behave normally, she's clearly clueless and literally nothing to defend her stupidity.
that is the thing, he didnt care for her but now that she showed interest in interacting with her son he is the one going to her, she is not actively going to him its him pursuing her for some dumb out of nowhere jealousy.

Relax man, don't be such people who blindly bias and can't accept criticism. i just want her to be less stupid and more aware on her family condition asap
that is you talking about yourself here, she may be an airhead but her behavior is completely justified if you only paid attention, why didn she find Ain after an hour of playing hide and seek? she didnt know his physical abilities and the fact he was trained in stealth.
why she seems too dumb when interacting with Ain? because she is used to interact with little children and (like some people here) she finds him cute and want to dote on him.
why this only have chapters of them eating as of now? because that is the only way she can interact with him, remember he is the heir of heir house and his education is super strict having only little free time in his schedule.
why does she sees everything the duke says as a threat? because she fears him and like i explained above he is the one who pursues her and acting normal wouldnt have helped since the the first reason he went for her in the first place is because she wanted to spend time with Ain.
its fine if you have valid criticism for the story like that is going to slow or is going stale but most of your discomfort is from point that could be easily answered if you paid attention or simply hate at the genre instead.
and i know some people are going to start to get annoyed at the "essays" but this is te only way i can try to make my point.

Thank you for the translations!!!!! It’s annoying when ppl still post up stuff to social media like Instagram. I mean, seriously, what’s the point of that? You can’t even read it clearly smh

@zeroxjac Nah you're the one who just feed your frustation to people calling out the objectively clear FL's problem (lucky im the one who answered), idk why you're being so defensive and overly analyzing, yea i know you write essay want to defend her so bad but she IS clueless/stupid/naive and some people don't like it, how is that hard to understand? and personally i just want the plot to get progressed because this trope starting to get tiring, simple.

@nivinator Ikr? i love the fluff moments between Ain, the duke & FL but no way she remains like that forever.

aaaa I love these dramatic comments, y'all the best

@goldfish178 ikr?? 😭 IDK why people post on Instagram, I guess stans/manhwaboos are just too young to understand what goes into scanlations and why they need to stay under the radar.. sad times

@zeroxjac @mai_loves_icecream
But isn't it great discourse to write essays? 😂 Nothing better than caring for a story so much that you'll fight in the comments for it. Y'all have valid points, ofc ofc.

@papperless
I totally agree, I dropped it awhile back (inb4 lololol nobody cares!!!1), but the reality is that the isekai FL obliviousness trope is overdone. I read a ton of isekais just to compensate for the fact that a handful are pretty insufferable.

For all comments about the FL being dumdum:
It's difficult. Isekais like this get picked up for scanlation for their beautiful art (and sometimes the tropes, who can deny a cute boi and his dad with a little bit of depth), but reading it is like pulling teeth. I tend to lean towards blaming the author who makes the decision of writing the FL to be that oblivious -- there comes a point where reading a story should be enjoyable. The play Romeo and Juliet prefaces that the star-crossed lovers meet a tragic end, literally spoiler alert: they die, but that doesn't make the play mindgratingly boring since the plot isn't dragging its feet to make it interesting. It's a shame to see it in some isekais (manga/hwa/hua in general!) that the pacing is poor or the characters are as thick as bricks, yet they're defended because by human common sense and psychology, it's natural. I've read better stories that move faster, and no one should have to suffer through hoping ones like this story would get better. Like, I dropped this 10 chapters ago, and the comments have been like this for 10 chapters lol. You're not gonna find a satisfactory feeling here, not for awhile, so why not quit while you're ahead and read stuff worth reading?

Tldr: this story is mindgratingly awful and might stay awful, I blame the author for it, but why not drop it in favor of reading some better ones?

Instead of fighting, let's all recommend isekais worth reading. 😂😂 I'm a fan of the Duchess' 50 Tea Recipes, The Youngest Princess, and a few others I don't know off the top of my head. They all have FLs that contribute a fair amount to their plots (putting the lead in female lead!), plus the plot moves much faster in a few chapters than here.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk ❤🤗😚

Aggregator gang
@papperless at this point this is just you wanting to hate on this series and no one will make you change your mind.
yea i know you write essay want to defend her so bad but she IS clueless/stupid/naive and some people don't like it
if this where your only point i would never tagged you in my response because is kind of true but your first comment said
She should have realized that Ain isn't a normal kid and the Duke isn't a bad person now. Her idea to play and let Ain experienced normal kid's life is good, but she's no match for him, should at least make the duke did it, he seems to be the only one that can match or surpass the kid. And why the hell she still so scared with the duke.
witch make me think you didnt read this at all or just look at the pretty drawings and call it a day, all that sentence is completely nuts when you know the context of the story and i already pointed all that out in the previous response that btw isnt me being overly analyzing, its just reading the story as it is and not being hellbent on hating it because of overused tropes.

@zeroxjac ofc i didn't read, it's clear what your message is... you just want to prove me wrong no matter what and labelling haters, black and white argument, your petty callback to my comment just proves you just want every detail to point mistakes it's kind of childish, chill man... just like you said this is just a story, idk why so triggered over people disliking overused tropes, it does make story somewhat frustating but the story will still go on. Like i said you're overly analyzing lol. Ofc gonna stop, im sorry, i don't intend to make people triggered.

@marrow I agree completely, oh and correction, yea dropped or not nobody will care... that's off the point and attitude aside it's just a classic, completely understandable and it's a problem if she kept being this way but i don't believe it. Which is why i'd love to read more and see for the plot to be progressed.

Edit : Typo.

Users who are viewing this thread