She's too dumb. She should have realized that Ain isn't a normal kid and the Duke isn't a bad person now. Her idea to play and let Ain experienced normal kid's life is good, but she's no match for him, should at least make the duke did it, he seems to be the only one that can match or surpass the kid. And why the hell she still so scared with the duke...

I don't mind for bonding scenes but i hope she could get smarter, it's already annoying enough.

Fed-Kun's army
halfway through, I realised, childcare teachers handle toddlers to young children.
but I'm pretty sure ains looks like he's past the age of 10

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds FL annoying, Ain and even daddy are much more interesting.
I'm gonna stick around for a couple of chapters still, but if she does not change her behaviour soon I'm dropping this.

Double-page supporter
@papperless @Honeybeaubie @DoodleChan @lemonpop did you all forget that what she knows of the book is that Ain is supposed to be a great evil in the future but the duke already is? so i her eyes Ain still had a chance to change but because of her past profession she cant help but dote on him like a little child, but the duke is a lost cause to her specially since she saw a freaking bloody body being dragged to their basement by the duke so to a normal person is normal to be afraid of him no matter how much of a manchild he acts.

Double-page supporter
Tbh, i find the dad annoying, mom just wanna live a nice life with her baby boi not the big daddy

Honestly the fl is really getting on my nerves at this point. If you are that uncomfortable with the man you married, divorce or make an attempt to get along, your just making things more awkward. I do like that he’s becoming more interested and because of that, jealous, but still. Ain is so cute, she should’ve told him the rules of the game before they played though. She doesn’t really think things through lol! Thank you so much for another chapter!!

Double-page supporter
@HobisFlower do you know that they are in a political marriage an in a time when women dont hold that much authority,right? also you cant blame her since the duke in her eyes is a killer so she was trying to make distance but the duke is the one coming to her when she obviously dont want to.

kekeke... theyre all locked in their own thoughts, I'll just enjoy reading ^-^ thank you for the update

@zeroxjac Yea the duke is a supposed villain & murderer but again with this dumb isekai FL logic "evil person in story is evil that can't change" or "ML has to love the FL like story and not me the villain". If her logic is functioning, from the start he never being violent or even harm her verbally, he was coming to have breakfast everyday, explaining his situation (ch.8... and she dumbly took it as warning), ask what she wanted, giving permission for Ain's schedule and bought her new dresses. God... she is just numb and dumb.

Oblivious/Airhead FL stereotype nowadays is getting old and tiring, not cute at all, it's annoying.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, why aren't she wearing the clothes he bought her??

Double-page supporter
@papperless at this point you are just hating the tropes of the story so idk why are you still reading this, she is terrified of him because of what she knows of the story and THE FREAKING BODY HE WAS DRAGGING COVERED IN BLOOD!.
from the start he never being violent or even harm her verbally, he was coming to have breakfast everyday, explaining his situation
that is because he never cared for her before, he never had breakfast with her and only started doing it to annoy Ain and now for some reason because he wants her attention.

Fed-Kun's army
If the author dont stop with this naive FL a lot of people will drop....Is it so hard for him to realise?

Banned
@zDarkness

Why would the author care what a bunch of thieving English speaking readers want? Especially when they aren't even the target audience?

Why do you think these authors send C&D letters to scan groups? What you want isn't their concern.

If you like it, keep reading. if you don't like it, stop reading.... And the female lead is not going stop being like this for a very long time.

Users who are viewing this thread