Your translation is good enough.
Sometimes the font looked strange (Butler saying another von Thomson arrived), but it's fine.

I think you did pretty good for a first attempt! as mentioned, the font got a bit weird in some places but paint photoshop is a rough tool sometimes

Translation was quite a bit better than a good number of groups I have seen, only bad thing was that the font wasn't the greatest. Other than that, good job, and thanks for the translation!

Contributor
@Fwaifuxsenpai

The translation is good but typesetting skills can be improved a bit.
I recommend reading the first few chapters of this typesetting guide https://mangadex.org/title/43627/

Aggregator gang
The translation is not bad at all. Just want the text outside the bubbles to be translated too.

@Fwaifuxsenpai nice job, thank you! I suggest using gimp, it is free and way better than paint. It has layers like photoshop and you can save the project in a file-format that lets you continue the unfinished project, re-edit, rewind etc.

But do not forget that there is a codex between scanlators to ask the group that is usually translating the manga you wanna translate.
Because they try their best to do a good job on a reliable regular basis (proof-reading for better grammar and less mistakes, redrawing etc) and when someone does it faster "quick and dirty" without asking them, it is a bit frustrating.

at first i wasnt going to read this cause i saw the bad typesetting but glad i read through the comments to that said the translation was good. Glad i kept reading cause even tho the typeset leaves much to be desired but the translation was good. Thank you people in the comments

Group Leader
you will improve over time, thank you for translating and i look forward to your continued improvement.
remember to always contact the current team before starting on something yourself! a good rule is that if it's been more than 4 months, go wild, but any less than that, you should attempt to contact and state your intentions and ask if they would like your help to release faster. newbie scanlators often get pushed out of the scene for failing to consider others. remember: we're all fans of manga! there's always someone willing to help and teach. keep up the good work!

Please don't put commentary in translator notes inside the characters' speech bubbles. They aren't saying that. If you really have to add commentary, at least put it in the margins.

Users who are viewing this thread