Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm in awe at the size of the palace, an absolute unit, i think it's impossible for something like that to exist.

This is going to sound mean but I wish the wife/MC wasn't so GD boring... she's just like... eh.

Thanks this is still a familial relationship, if Ain grow a romantic one, im out.

At least we finally meet another characters inside the kingdom, probably we will meet the ML (since Ain is a villain) version of the story.

Mc is like, let me just discriminate against my husband even though he was raised exactly like ain. Cassius didn't even have a choice on how to live his life. She only feels compassion for ain because he's a child, but she even knew that if Ain continued that he would be the most evil. He's really not that scary, he just seems like he lacks facial expressions.

Dex-chan lover
Her husband be jealous of that warmth. He just doesn't realize it.

Unfortunately, he's scary so they're not making headway.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@dougrayman
*Humans start building Tower of Babel*
Code:
God has entered the chat

It's nice to see Ain is really appreciating her.

Why is it always this same castle model though? In every isekai.

okay nice, this is an opportunity for the Duke to show that he can support her ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ

ain!!!!! he's such a sweet boy!!!! I hope we get more scenes like that. I love seeing him and Roselia be happy (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ

Looking forward to the next chapter since we have Roselia’s old personality and MC’s lack of etiquette (?) to deal with. I don’t remember if she was studying about the world.

Ain will make sure that he will have no weakness now, Because he wants to protect his Mommy. Awww

Fed-Kun's army
rofl, someone stole sabers clothes XD:
(2nd picture here)
g28.jpg

I hope she humiliates herself so she can get a reality check and remember that she's in this world not just to be Ain's mother, but also Cassius's wife, and a member of society.
Seriously, she acts the outside world doesn't exist. I doubt she'll remember etiquette.

Users who are viewing this thread