Contributor
It's nice to see Ain loving her as a...mother ? Let's hope his love will stay like this, and not into a MILF love.

I'm slowly wondering the same thing, I really love this story but if Ain's feelings turn romantic then I'm out. lol.
Thank you for updating!

Double-page supporter
Is it just me or is anyone else feeling foreboding for the lack of poison immunity the son has?

I can feel. Ain love her as a mother figure. I'm not to worry about the mom n son rship.

But i do want some progress between both the husband and wife. There's none whatsoever. Only the husband. The wife remains oblivious. I guess she's just scared, because to her modern mind he's a cold blooded murderer. As for the son, she feels like he's still innocent, well in a way he still has some.

I hope with this new plot with the archduke there's more progress with this 2 adults. Both of them are confused on how to deal with each other.

A man with no social experience. A woman from modern days be scared of an unpredictable noble assassin.

Dex-chan lover
this isnt romantic coded, it's family coded guys. i do feel a little bit impatient at the adults interactions anyway

Users who are viewing this thread