Yes give me more and thanks for the translations! I enjoyed seeing this specific chapter.

The art is fantastic! that hole through his head as well as his expression really sold how the character felt at the time as well as the power of mc's punch

Very soothing to see Bakugo get his due. Very much interested in this manhwa. Love the art style and the disposition of the three main characters.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for still translating this, Webtoon's translations are.....usually very poor quality

Dex-chan lover
I see this is not going to be one of those realistic boxing toons. Not that I mind, nice that they get it over with and just tell us flat out that it's gonna be over the top.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, well, ok.
The series started already in full bullshit territory but it took very little to descend into absolutely delirious.

I can’t even get the feeling that whoever wrote this knows a thing about actual boxing, which is a massive turn off for a series centered on it.

@TucoBenedicto pretty much dude, but it's still hype as hell. ive been doing kickboxing since i was 6 so I can see how they exaggerate everything, but I can still see that they got the basics right.

Imagine someone reading a webcomic about pretty obvious hints that this isn't your average realistic story and has a more fantasy look and getting mad and call it absolute delirious.

Aggregator gang
@JotaB it's almost as a vague resemblance of plausibility could be considered an added value for a sport series.
Jesus Christ, the sheer stupidity of some excuses.

Users who are viewing this thread