Contributor
Damn, that was great. Man, it’s only gonna get better from here.

Dex-chan lover
That perv dude will never not be a piece of shit in my book. And its not even because hes a perv.

Dex-chan lover
@Src5jaya
Lmao at the final result. why. 🤣

Sensei wants to keep the shameless flirting to a minimum during class. Sharing books is bad enough, soon they might even be borrowing pencils! It's a slippery slope!

Dex-chan lover
What a bunch of awkward dorks.

Keep in mind this is Middle School. Wait until the hormones REALLY kick in.

Besides, her sitting directly behind him will probably just give her more of a chance to sexually harass him than vice versa.

Dex-chan lover
Hara-san is second best girl.
I'm melting.
clPndEz.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@falconbuddy

Yeah, I was not being clear at all. You're totally right.

What I actually meant was more something related to being nice because of courtesy and not because you actually like that person. In the first image you sent there's an example of that: Yamada was being nice to him, but he answered with well... Being a stupid horny teenager.

I also think that Yamada was too centered on the fact that Ichikawa was sitting really close to her that she didn't mind the guy.

PD: I just realized that Yamada has two moles on her neck, kinda like a vampire bite. And I don't know what to do with that information. that girl is a middle schooler

Aggregator gang
@tarojiro
The literal translation is "I'm good" with an implication of "good enough" - as if she meant "you could have just asked me".
We went with "I'm right here" to make this nuance clearer.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't she actually saying "So it's ok if you do it..." instead of "i'm right here".

Blackboard problem - Mission failed successfully.

My boy Ichikawa is finally speaking to other people as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Reikou
You should see the fucking doujins. NTR. Fucking sad. Doujins don't even let us have the satisfaction of Yamada x Ichikawa.

Users who are viewing this thread