I smell misunderstandings. I hope that the Duke comes and interups the Crown Prince and their little date

Misunderstanding here I come !!
I sense a threathening scene like " u are working with the enemys " or something like that

Dex-chan lover
Oh noo... He's going to catch her.. *coughtwotimingcough*
Many thanks

4cc.jpg

tysm for updates UASIDHBHFJK

Group Leader
Oh no, he gonna see them together...And he ain't gonna like what he sees.

Wow, the FL is so stupid that it's very hard to care about this story anymore.
Maybe it's because I've been reading stories that are actually well-written...
Might just go look for spoilers and drop it, will have to see.

Fed-Kun's army
@Elyursi The prince will remember what his sister said..."What makes you think that she wont leave you as well"

Honestly its kind of cliche at this point....

I know what you're doing author

you can't sneak past me with something that cliche

Fed-Kun's army
Well, crown prince is not really a bad character either, he was forced into this kinda politics by his mother’s family, he’s kinda pitiable, really!
She felt guilty she couldn’t be much help to Rayburn when he was the crown prince, her guilt drove her to speak up this time, but she only realised a moment later, it was not Rayburn, she made a mistake and spoke to the crown prince as he were Rayburn.
Well, helping a nice person out is not that bad of thing, so why not?
Unless, she gets caught by Zoya or in any way Zoya comes to know of it! She’s definitely not gonna spare her this time!😰
A rare chance, but this could end without any big incident and just give her inspiration & pointers to write about in the sequel, hopefully 😓

she’s such a fucking idiot. she had ONE job.

honestly how hard is it to stay inside if it depends on your damn life and someone else’s reputation.

just fuck the other time she went out against the rules and started this whole issue of having a hit on her.
no let’s go outside again and ride on the crown prince’s fucking horse while being chased by paparazzi and citizens. why not let this turn into some idiotic rumor while we’re at it since she also danced with the crown prince as the ex heir’s aide, then left midway just to dance with the prince she’s serving.

Love this story so much. I ship her and the crown prince so much, for once I just wish we could get an isekai with a polyamory ending. Like please give us both male leads!! Lol thank you so much for another chapter!!❤️

No omg... our airhead FL might be a little too airheaded. I think I'll have to wait a few more chapters to keep reading so that I don't have to go through the agony of her likely getting caught next chap!
Looking forward to the rest of the plot though, and hopefully some eventual fluff hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread