Giving child empower a lot more character...well I did like this chapter more.

"Yo folks. I know I'm in the middle of an arc... but I decided to completely re-write a chapter and add both a mind sequence and turn the villain I already killed off into someone sympathetic"

Like dude plan this shit out before hand and then stick to it. This is already an updated rewrite of the poorly drawn origonal. We shouldn't need EVEN MORE rewrites at this point.

Why is he re-writing old chapters instead of giving a real plot this manga?

Dex-chan lover
> We shouldn't need EVEN MORE rewrites at this point.

Murata disagrees. I'm all for artist to refine his art to his satisfaction, if Murata judge his past work is not good enough and rework on it, good for him.

As for the change, giving more substance to monsters and have them interact with the heroes beyond simple fighting is not bad idea IMO.

He’s doing what ONE tells him to do obviously

People do know that Murata is just the artist whole ONE is the author, right?

Dex-chan lover
You fools! Phoenix man's true resurrection is getting new redraws over and over! Lord Phoenix Man never dies!

Double-page supporter
Phoenixman get nerfed ...
And Child Emperor complex ...
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I guess previous conclusion with this event counted as ridiculous so it get remake ...

Dex-chan lover
This shit updates once a year but murata has time to just rework child emperors fights over and over again

alrighty

Dex-chan lover
I didn't expect so much shit from the comments but you guys really take the prize as shit ty fans...

To be fair, I don't like child emperor because as I said long ago in this same fight, I don't like characters who just pull out whatever they need whenever they need to (broken and unpredictable is not really fun) but I 100% understand why Murata is doing this, the story needs this to keep going into further heights, it helps to connect to the original web comic too and also, there were just too many costume monsters to be just a joke, in the webcomic too, and so far it's one of the most bizarre ways to turn into a demon. So I guess... That's an arc for another time.

I can wait for more chapters easily, just like I waited months some times in hiatus for the manga to return and how I waited literal years for the original webcomic to return... Just saying, this is nothing, I'm still getting more and completely free

Fed-Kun's army
Not really just words
Child Emperor becomes Adult Emperor.

It's because of something really lame called aging. Oh of course puberty is the key physical aspect for his 'adultification'. I heard something like hair grows on your feet. I don't know. Adult transformation be weird man. My one friend even grew crab pincers.

Contributor
I guess it's better like this. Is it really a good enough use of time though?

Aggregator gang
not the first time chapters have had multiple revisions. calm down folks. just another day at the office.

Users who are viewing this thread