If this one got a redraw, then probably there will be another for the chapter where amai mask talked with tatsumaki about how he accidentally let the mercenary squad killed. Because in the latest version the trio samurai saved them

Supporter
All these developments are baffling when you haven't read the webcomic because you don't want spoilers

damn it. getting tired of this redraws its even getting annoying. i want story to progress

Murata stop it, pls

@Swagner
Especially considering that in the webcomic, the phoenix was destroyed in one or two frames

People saying it's been ruined clearly don't understand why these kind of ideas need to be shown and set in Child Emperor's head. This is the best version yet.

Fed-Kun's army
ok nah wtf is murata doing i love you bro but don't tell me this is replacing the previous chapter

Dex-chan lover
People reacting almost as if Child Emperor was the main character too... dude... chill

Fed-Kun's army
Oh snap more foreshadowing? ONE really coming in heavy this arc

EDIT: aw shit just looked at the next two revised RAWs and that is some good stuff. Also more Saitama for those still bitching about it. And waganma being annoying as usual.

If PheonixMan has to have more than a page, this is way better than previous iterations.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting changes. The wording of a lot of translated lines was pretty clumsy, though.

Fed-Kun's army
@TetraSky

It surely is
'Cause as far as I remember, there's nothing in the previous 120++ wn chapters that hinted about that

Power Uploader
Another redraw... Yea yea cool... But now i'm really annoyed.
i think that i stop reading this serie for some years, yes, the drawing are really beautiful but i'm tired to read fragmented chapter and redraw after redraw, at least complete this saga and then, redraw.
if for each chapter you redesign 20 you do nothing but stress me and send me to the asylum

Users who are viewing this thread