Dex-chan lover
You know, honestly I don't mind he did a redo of this part of the arc. I was first thinking, why you redo-ing scenes that are already finished, just finish the arc already, but now I'm like, this revision wasn't so bad. I'm glad they gave Phoenix man a more human side to him cuz it really cements the plot that heroes and villains aren't always black and white.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they should have used Zombieman there, I know he mellowed out a bit after his talk with Genus, but he's still one of the hardcore edgy characters. I mean he's got guns implanted in his body for emergencies, ffs. That's not the guy that offers to take you out for milkshakes.

@CountryMage

Well, we are talking about a hero who forgives his creator and decided to drink tea in his creator's house.

I think Zombieman is a perfect character for this.

Double-page supporter
Haha now that answer the question, even with nonsense power that probably stopping time, another dimension, or cheat godlike power that probably erase the universe with finger flick, saitama would probably just shown up randomly and "the hell is this place?" like normally getting lost somewhere in neighbourhood xD

Fed-Kun's army
is murata going to revise all the way to the current chapter or just this section of the arc? I havent read the original yet but he is doing this to be more faithful to the original right?

Dex-chan lover
@DDDbusterdragon
What the hell are you talking about? I'm not seeing any complaints here everyone seems to generally agree this was an improvement.

Dex-chan lover
I didn't get all the fans of phoenix man but when he turned into a penguin.... that got me good

Dex-chan lover
these rewrites sit weird to me cause they change the overall plot with one chapter, so every chapter afterwards doesnt make sense anymore

What is this, Fate Series?

Anyway thanks for the translation and giving more plots to some character

Power Uploader
@VibhavM
Empty balloon on page 9
Typo on page 27: "Came across some..." >> "I came across some..."

Dex-chan lover
Yes. Don't talk bad about penguin. He is on tier with falcon family

Group Leader
I'm lost af, how does this fit at all, will Murata redraw part 2 too? Because now it doesn't link up at all.

I like the revisions, more character for Phoenix Man, and Saitama punching into a non-physical space really amused me.

I also liked the previous version, but this approach feels more unique.

Bruh.....Saitama enter area mental of Phoenix Man like nothing
New power?

Users who are viewing this thread