Dex-chan lover
Not sure if this a deathflag
Just hope it isnt

Personally, I'm not a big fan of the "fading, vagued memory" cliche. It simply undermines the whole thing about the consequences if she just gets to remember everything later on. I can understand that memory is a very powerful thing that cannot be erased that easily, but I would like it if the payback of the promise has real results. Well, at least I'm glad that the author didn't just make the promise "nothing" out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
page 2 :
- yo santa claus , why are you wearing a gas mask ?
- because it looks cool ... er ... i mean ... because the air is poisonous or something .
- then why do you stop wearing it in later pages ?
- er ... um ... the reasons are ... because ...

now she is alone with santa , so he can have his way with her , he can do whatever he wants with her body , lol .

"YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR FAKE FAMILY AGAIN . they are actually not your fresh-and-blood brothers and sisters" . and then she see them again in the same chapter . good job , lazy author .

Fed-Kun's army
Let's see if this one consequence will stick or she will miraculously remember everything.

Dex-chan lover
"ill take your memories but not really theyll come back through your dreams"
oh ok then makes sense

also the astronomical chances of them being in the same shitty village at the same time

Dex-chan lover
Somehow this is very unsatisfying. What a shame. Let's just pretend that the last arc doesn't exist.

Users who are viewing this thread