Group Leader
What a truly blessed route

yGlooGA.png

Dex-chan lover
Route 3 is a place of kings and Gentlemen

It's moving fast I hope it goes into the future, with babies. The Uruka route seems so..forgettable but leaves room for a sequel?

The true route. I was so shocked when I realized they were going for the Uruka route as the main one when Furuhashi seemed so obvious.

Uruka's route made more time for each individual girl so it didnt have enough of the relationship vibes. But it had the individual character growth for all of them even with Nariyuki. Uruka's route is indeed lacking, but it's the one that makes most sense if you think about it in Nariyuki's perspective.

I'm guessing that the other routes are more focused on the girls with Nariyuki and nothing much else, as seen with Rizu's route (although we got sidetracked there with the Sawako subplot). But i will defend Uruka's Route(the canon route) since it developed all of them and not just one of them.

@Azekiel sure it spent more time with the other girls, but not much, it was still about Uruka even if she wasent in the route all that much. Remember that it hyped up all but Sensei going all out to get Nariyuki and they gave up the next time we see them after 2 chapters of flashbacks and had about 2-3 pages of them each bowing out the bowl. Makes sense in universe, but is narratively miserable, especially considering how Sensei and Fumino had a chapter each for their feeling reaching boiling point.

It also glosses over some major plot threads concerning the other girls, like Asumi's fake relationship which was never brought up, and Fumino's guilt being hand waved away by the star of the route and ultimately went nowhere since she did give up the next time we see her. Oh and they still like him when he pops the question to Uruka years later.

Its organic, and truth be told I got over most of the salt, but its things like that that keep me away from thinking it's the TRUE ending, but it's fine as 1 of 5 alternative endings. Which is exactly the point of routes, none are meant to be definitive, but you are free to choose whatever you like to be the ending to the series, personally I see them as a set.

Dex-chan lover
I really like this multiple route concept a lot! I think it's really alright if the mangaka has the ideas to pull it off. I'd also consider Uruka the main route with the other routes as alternatives.
As much as I like Fumino, but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that there will be a sensei route. I'm constantly reminded of that when reading chapters of this and I won't believe it until I read it.

Contributor
@Frozeneye
Plot Twist: Route 5 starts out as the promised legendary Sensei route,
but Truck-kun YEETS her out of the story and Miharu becomes the replacement love interest as she and Yuiga grieve together over Sensei's comatose body.
/what do you mean I stole this wholesale from Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Masterful comment, I applaude you!
Also I despise you for making me aware of a Miharu route, and now I want it!

Also also, jokes on you! I'm reading this on a big TV and can actually read the small text perfectly well!

Dex-chan lover
Now then. I only like Furuhashi for her wealth of reaction faces, but otherwise? She's kinda plain for me. =/ I don't see how you guys like her so much. But to each his own. =/

So far Fumino's route is a bit more interesting than the previous two, but I'm still holding out for Mafuyu's route.

Dex-chan lover
Fumino always had a great relationship with Nariyuki and so many blessed "accidents" etc. and I think she has the best relationship with Nariyuki's sister iirc. Seems like the pair that would most likely move fastest

Aggregator gang
Final arc: Uruka returns as harem maker since she can't bring herself to lose any of her friends. Ogata just innocently accepts the situation. Furuhashi would manage relationships between the wives, Kirisu would help guide career paths for everyone, and Kominami would help maintain Nariyuki's "constitution" through exams and special medication.

Later the ghost girl would get reincarnated and would be big sister to all the following harem babies. She will have 5 younger sisters all close in age and look exactly alike. They too would fall in love with their tutor later in life except they too would choose the harem ending instead of the tutor settling on the least interesting sibling.

Fed-Kun's army
@kayd We don't need to incarnate the ghost girl, just have Mizuki take care of them. Basically make her Maki Shijo x5.

Contributor
@Winchan
SMH can't believe people don't know the entire catalog of anime from 2000's onward. /s

While some surface level similarities exist, my post specifically mentions Kimi ga Nozomu Eien aka Rumbling Hearts,
a 2001 visual novel adapted into a 2003 anime, significantly predating DomeKano (2014) by over a decade.

WARNING: I am absolutely not responsible for any amount of hours lost while browsing TVTropes.
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VisualNovel/RumblingHearts

Users who are viewing this thread