Group Leader
@Kllick
草 (kusa) literally means grass but also stands for LOL in Japan. So Big 草 is similar to LMAO.

The things I learn from watching Coco's AsaCoco and other Vtubers. (*´▽`*)

Group Leader
@Kllick
Not exclusive in the vtuber community cus I encounter 草 before but didn't know bout it until I got addicted to Hololive. And yeah I know "wwwww" also stands for "LoL" but using 草 is gaining attraction to some 2channers.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!
a step down from last chapter though, hope you guys improve

Supporter
The art style looks heavily inspired by older works, the bottom of page 4 especially looks like it was taken right out of a manga from the 90s or early 2000s.

Most of the recent isekai/fantasy manga I've read used a more "modern" art style, and they have begun to look very similar to each other, so the more "classic-looking" art here is a nice change of pace.

Holy fuck this is aweful. Either this is the most incompetent translation I have ever seen, or the most nonsensical manga I have ever read. Maybe both. The events and dialogue make no sense at all, it's like there are whole chapters missing in between pages.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather catch AIDS through being cucked than join a stranger's Discord just because they asked.

Users who are viewing this thread