Power Uploader
Self-fulling prophecy? He gets killed because he does something stupid like asking Makima to save him, which is what directly leads to his death in the first place?

Feels like to me Makima is the desire devil/hybrid or something alike to it. Taking advantage of what other people want.

"All you need to do is run to the opposite side of the world"
The sudden Fire Punch flash back hit me hard.

What if Makima is the contract devil ? just throwing this here but contracts are both important AND scary for both devils & humans. They can partially enslave devils and take away offerings of humans. It would explain how she's so respected at the top of the devil hunters hierarchy.

Makima might be the love devil. to love is to be vulnerable. Vulnerabilityy devil maybe, I saw someone mentioned contract devil. But it doesn't sound like contracts, because contracts are agreements, shes just straight ordering people around and they don't even think about saying no.

Change my answer, Makima is the God devil. Her remote hand splat needs sacrifices. She has this strange sixth sense of knowing when to show up. She can command other devils. Other devils fear her. She can persuade humans. She is indifferent to humans and devils. But she loves those that serve her and sacrifice themselves for her. She cant simply be killed.

That's my guess anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread