everyone focused on the bee and nobody mentioning the fact that the chief did not age between high school and the present day

Double-page supporter
The comment section is split into talking about the bee and the flashback while I'm over here trying to remember who the old man is . . .

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, I want that sandwich. I'm going to make it if it kills me.I

@Fenzle

Wow, I didn't even know the bee-wife symbolism. The only thing I would add is the lemon-honey is a sour-sweet (or bitter sweet, rather), combination, so the memories are these "bitter" but also "sweet" things ( thus the out-of-place bee, on top of it marking the good wife.)

@ShadowWalker because it has honey in the sandwich ,so it has sweet and tingly feeling to it, this is just a guess but if people said honey i would think of a bee

I love how the older guy imagines himself looking exactly the same as he did in HS.
Also, that chicken sandwich looks AMAZING.

I walk down the street, I go to the store I get out of the store. I saw an old lady trying to cross the street, I got close to help her and there on her shoulder... a bee

He wasnt immortal @windmill , it was just a feeling or reminiscent of the past. And the bee is metaphor for honey I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread