I initially thought this whole chapter didn't have any speech bubbles but NO. NO. NO.

(Are descriptions/effects also technically speech bubbles too?)

Dex-chan lover
gifs you can hear

Also, I love this chapter. We get what everyone's about. We don't need words. How far we have come.

In page 2, you can the hand cream that Tadano gave to komi at white day (ch 128), Nice detail Oda

no one has said it but komi's luggage shows quite well how she is, despite being at heart a normal girl or even more innocent than the others, she's still quite vain (in a good way), carried quite a few beauty products and is perhaps the best dressed of the four

I'll be the roundabout
The words will make you out 'n' out
I spent the day your way
Call it morning driving through the sound and
In and out the valley

Dex-chan lover
@Human_the_2nd It was always hilarious to see my asian friend's grandma's coming in with slipper raised to whoop some ass if we were too loud or he caused her trouble. Meanwhile my german grandma and great grandma used a wooden spoon or a leather belt. My dads school used a large paddle with holes drilled in it. The teachers enjoyed making kids cry such that they won't stop until you do. My dad said he and his friends tried to see what they'd do if they got tired. Well they just go get the other person who liked to beat kids to keep the punishment going. My dad used that rule with his spankings too

Double-page supporter
@Liquidxlax
I love how punishments went from being "I'mma slap your naughty a** real hard" to "Ok, I'll turn the wifi off if you don't listen"
Society has progressed... In an odd way

Users who are viewing this thread