I feel like this development was forced...not even 5 pages between the flag and the men in black encounter.....

Then again, my sense of time has been distorted for the past few months so the forced/rushed feeling might just be me.....

Contributor
I like this turn of events. Let's see what happens when government types start shit up.

Dex-chan lover
yep they can't hurt you, but they can put you into induced coma, wire you, and star experimenting...

Double-page supporter
In the novel they are not FBI (heck it would be CIA for international things anyway..) they are
KGB
but who knows how the manga has it. It doesn't make much a difference to the plot in the long run that I've seen.

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer pretty sure with enough genetic data they can clone a dragon in the real world, so not selling them all for one country might not be a good idea.

Also I agree people jumping to buy it because some dude posted online is stupid, but we can argue that these guys are either well known enough to give credit for, or because of the large amount of gold coins from an unknown country they sold.

Supporter
@saito197
yeah uh no thats not how that works. "enoguh genetic data" ANY part of the dragon would have that, and two, theres no such thing as enough. To clone something you need the DNA and something to give birth to it, it doesn't come outta thin air. Theres nothing similar enough in the real world to work as a host.

it may be a "manga lol" but i'm pretty sure it hasnt mentioned any cloning nonsense so we're using real life rules here

Group Leader
∧_∧ THANKS NEPU!
(´ ∀`) BIG KUSA!
( つ旦つ ∬ 
と_)_) 旦 
So it already started, cant' wait for the world meeting, and a certain country being left out because of it's idioticy.

Dex-chan lover
@DianaNites Granted, I'm totally ignorant about cloning stuff, but maybe they might be kind of coincidentally genetically similar to things like komodo dragons (not because of the name) or alligators, or something? Or does real world cloning require the exact same species?

I mean if nothing else some things like ligers exist, which have tons of issues (including being sterile 100% of the time, I think?), but are at least on some level indicative of some interspecies child bearing. I know there's been some gene modding of fetuses in recent years too, but likewise no idea what the upper bounds something like that can achieve are.

Either way, I'm sure even if there'd eventually be strides in bringing back dragons, it wouldn't be too easy. Something like having tons of dragon material might actively jump start more research in that field, even, though of course that kinda thing would still take years and years.

Dex-chan lover
she's so fucking carefree but you know what, that's exactly what I expected so

PoH

I see that you have a man of culture in the merc group.

Dex-chan lover
That's a real concern this time, this mc is actually stockpiling lolis after all....

Supporter
6oxBsVC.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ya know with all the preoccupation about FBI this and Loli that in this meta, it's only a matter of time we're going to get a notEpstein manga ala notPutin.

😅

Sad that nothing substantial happened and the chapter ended on a cliffhanger, but hey - looking forward to the next one.

Users who are viewing this thread