So you're gonna abandon our Team just because of some lame ninja tricks? Fine, go to the Naruto Wannabe.
Jeez, I hope Rihito slashes his ass open

I have absolutely no doubt that the ninja falcon is going to lose, particularly since Muteba deathflaged him.

On the other hand, this mango is the only fighting story which often surprises me, sooo....

Dex-chan lover
I love how weeb he is.
I'm still rooting for Rihito, and I think he will probably win.

But the Falcon was amazingly silly
"Rational! Rational! Rational!
You know what, ninja rules. I'll just go Ninja"

just two chapters and i am sofuckin tired of this cocky ninja, rihito stop fooling around and kick that ninja ass D:!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
First the guy who chose Capoeira because it was the first thing which appeared on the net and now a ninja because he saw one at a movie and acted like a kid when and after watching it. It seems that there is no one in Purgatory with a serious background.

Fed-Kun's army
Rihito really has grown as a fighter; I know that it was established in his return match that he stopped using natural skill/brute force for the option of being an observant/tactical fighter. Not going to lie, I think this fight is over in the next two/three chapters, with Rihito beating low-mid difficulty. He's not even on the offensive at the moment, and he's genuinely just interested in observing Falcon's "ninja" techniques.

Dex-chan lover
The entire comment section:
eUNOqnk.png

Banned
@Abetillo
Seems to be that way so far, I mean purgatory is mainly for entertainment purpose and no killing unlike Kengan.

Dex-chan lover
From just research and weeb passion alone he was able to make ninjutsu a practical martial art. That's impressive.

Users who are viewing this thread