Group Leader
How can I hate her when she writes dumb fanfics in her country's secret cypher

Dex-chan lover
Um.... I knew the sister was um.. Controlling but damn.
Many thanks

As someone who also writes dumb fanfics under a pseudonym I get her 👀
But I didn't know the Sister would go this way ... She was supposed to be the maid of honour, 🥺

I hope the sister was just bluffing so that she could watch the guy’s actions. Honestly, I would feel really pissed off if it wasn’t.

I'LL WARM UP IN YOUR ROOM
how come that no one is commenting this? The author's reaction wasn't what I expected...

Group Leader
Honestly the only one with ambition is the princess. The other two are just "eh whatever" types. Which has got to be grating. She ws looked over cause of her gender and the people in the race are ones who don't even want to be there in the first place

Lol I laughing, that's a fanfic 😂 now I want that princess to be a friends with Angela, and talked about fanfic or fangirling, it's quiet interesting when I imagine that 😂

And that last scene OMG,
"I'll warm up in your room" ...
Make my minds going wild 🤣
They're so cute, really.

istfg if hoya really betrays our baby boy im going to break my phone. and f for the blue princess.

Imagine being a wise and well-respected scholar, forcibly taken away from your all-important research to decipher document that turns out to be a ... fanfic 🤣

Augh they’re so cute together 🥺 lmfao I can’t believe the document they were stressing about was made by the princess because of the authors fanfic. Tysm !!

Dex-chan lover
Is the princess actually becoming likable, if she didn't write a fanfic it's probably an actual letter about choosing sides and being with Rayburn if they start a war

Aggregator gang
Fucking fanfics

694216441058164796.png

Fed-Kun's army
What kind of warming up? Tho ;)) also i feel like the princess is the one who killed the crown prince’s mother. How dare she even think she’ll put a hand on my boy ray.

Double-page supporter
Whew is Hoya for reals? I don't know if I could believe her

More fluff from our Prince and the author heals my heart

Thanks for the triple update Astral Valley!

Users who are viewing this thread