Did she really just try to say that Ra Ra Rasputin was the Russian pledge of allegiance? lmao, anyway thanks for the chapter!

this-weapon-was-forged-by-elves-soviet-elves-29090301.png

Dex-chan lover
Umm thats the reason in other mangas when the japan government try to gather intel or try to do something similar in this chapter the mangakas use average built or o average young people agents

@yuushin so you admit you and your group don't take your craft seriously at all, will intentionally mistranslate if it's deemed funny enough, and when the quality of the work, not you yourselves but your work, is questioned, you lash out with personal attacks, and do note, you were the first one here to attack people themselves instead of the things they've done.

@fullerhorn: ay buddy lemme remind you that we're doing this for free, you're reading it for free. Bad quality? Want a refund? Haha what a joke. Your entitled ass made it sounds like we're running a business and you're a customer or critic or something, that's what you've done.

@ all other readers: don't worry I'm living the dream in Tokyo and I'm only giving back to the community which was what inspired me to come to Japan in the first place, I'm not upset by these little turds, I pity them instead 😌

@yuushin doing things for 'free' (you have a single page in this very release dedicated solely to your group's patreon when most other groups that near-shamelessly beg for change still manage to cram it with regular credits) doesn't mean you get immunity from criticism. the dude sitting on the street corner's going to get told he's playing poorly if he's just strumming the same note on his fisher-price guitar and singing horribly off-key. you're an entire band here begging for dollar bills out of a violin case while the lyricist insults passersby that say anything slightly negative while bragging about your fry-cook job.

Dex-chan lover
@fullerhorn bruh, you're conflating public commotion with free stuff
you can be the best pianist in the world and you'd still get told off by some people if you play in the street

what you're doing is the equivalent of screaming at some child free lemonade stand saying it tastes bad

@fullerhorn: haha it seems you mistake that I'm in for the money. No I'm not, I just happen to help out with the translation for the group, it's the group's decision to put up Patreon page, I'm not involved, I don't need a cent, I don't receive a cent, I make enough to live a somewhat luxury life in Tokyo. I can just scanlate on my own using mspaint and comic sans, but then nobody benefit from that. That's why I help out.
For your information none of the patreon minded the joke. You can take your 2 cents and put it up where the sun don't shine.

@mage_goo if this lemonade stand is run by a group of people who are at least capable of learning to drive wherever they reside, and have a tip jar with a big cardboard sign saying please donate, and one of them uses salt instead of sugar for a joke, and then insults people who spit it out, then damn right i'm going to yell at them, because they aren't a damn child, they're (according to the proclamations of the translator) capable of functioning in society.

a single person who doesn't speak either english or japanese as their first language and doesn't have a patreon messes up a lot but tries their best, okay fine; a group trying to get funds for tankoubons and immediately stop fundraising when they get the required money, good. a group where (1) they have multiple 'credit' pages (2) one of which is entirely devoted to advertising the groups patreon while the chapter (3) has several typos and errors (4) and a mistranslation due to a meme added by the translator "for fun" which (5) is not noted in the aforementioned multiple credit pages but here in this thread by the translator himself and when any of this is pointed out (6) the translator is the first one in this whole thing to launch into personal attacks; hell no.

Users who are viewing this thread