Dex-chan lover
This keeps happening to this series. 5, 6, and now 7 have all done this.

What's the point of showing a chapter if it's unavailable?! Might as well list up to Chapter 100 and say all of them unavailable.

So, it's uploaded by someone who's not Ruukasu. Is that why it keeps going into "In Moderation"?

But this guy is also a member of the TL group though?

Dex-chan lover
@KifarR04Is I think you need to wait and let the mods see you uploaded it and then they can check it up and then we all won't have to wait. Don't delete or give to somebody else to upload.

@ChileanHugDealer We're complaining because we're seeing it on the feed when we can't even access and read it. It'll be nice (for the end-user) to not see it until it passed moderation checks.

Also, great name. Love it.

@ChileanHugDealer
so people complain cuz new uploaders have to go thru moderation? rly?
Good for you that you know it's actually in moderation. As far as I'm concerned, MangaDex lied to/scammed/cucked us.
"Hey, Ch 7 is out!"
We clicked to read
*GET CUCKED IT'S ACTUALLY NOT AVAILABLE*
Dafaq, either change Unavailable to In Moderation or not show it at all.

@manafusion @brokenglish i guess neither of you look at the small icon besides the chapter title with an X in it indicating the chapter is not available... also i would advice disabling the "show unavailable chapters" option first before complaining...

@ChileanHugDealer Kinda a late reply due to not checking notifications often but I've had mine turn off since whenever the account was made. Just checked the settings, never had to mess with it. So, yeah... It's hidden but it's not. I'll keep my eye out on the X, though. Thanks on that front.

Users who are viewing this thread