Falcon: "I must defeat your master! The true Ninja Master!"
Rihito: "What in the goddamn fuck are you saying?"

Group Leader
Every single one of us are creaming our pants at the Devil Lance appearing, and this is glorious!

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss
Regarding the believability of a Rihito winning; I wouldn’t say current events are making that hard to believe. He was actually fine up until Norito got an attack in, and after that, he got flustered as he tried to figure out how to counter it. He’s getting battered for sure, but I don’t think his actual movements or physical strength are at the point of being debilitated yet.

@Big_Boss
Agreed tbh, at this point Rihito feels like he's just going to win because the plot demands it that rather than actually deserving the victory. Hell, by all rights he is 1 of the weakest members of team Kengan and was the yamcha of Ashura. So frankly him losing makes some sense

16 Pages of fight: meh...
1 Page of Kuroki: WOW! KUROKI IS HERE! OMG, ALL PRAISE THE BEARD!!!

Power Uploader
@AnimationDude author got hismefl in a predicament.
@KeiosKod he's getting alot of small bleeding wounds, exactly what this ninja specialized in, inb4 Rihito channels his inner beard and oneshots an opponent who weights less than him by 30 or so kgs.

Dex-chan lover
Kengan Fans: How could this get even more hype?
Kuroki Gensai: *appears*

I approve

My god, with Kuroki's magic by simply existing in that place, no plot armor will save any character from the downfall he desires.
Rihito stomps next chapter, you can count on it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread