Thank you very much for the translation!

My first thought when seeing the duke looking like he was in pain was dependence to poisons, but it felt weird for it to happen one specific day, "that day" like the butler said; unless by "that day", it didn't mean one exact day on the calendar, but more like "that day you start feeling sick and need to hole up in your room and ingest more".
But thinking further ahead again, it also feels strange for the duke not to regularly drink poisons most of the time and only wait until he feels bad to do it or, on the other side, to feel bad at all since he's been taking them since childhood and should have been used to them by now 🤔

@ 4sarah1212
Caught up to the raw!? Oh nooooo! How often do the raw chapters get released??

It's released once a week (saturday), unless the author takes a break which, I believe, did not happen so far. This is a new webtoon that just began in May after all, too soon for pauses; though, with summer coming, we never know if they might take vacations or not

Thanks for the update! Aww god dang finally, we're making some progress with the story! The denseness was killing me...

Dex-chan lover
Noooo I want to know what his affliction is!!

Honestly they're not far off making ain a sibling lol.

Thanks for the translations.

So sweet that we get to hear Ain's real thoughts that his feelings are genuine, not that I didn't think it before but its just a nice confirmation.

Double-page supporter
My thought is you don't grow up eating poison on the regular basis without destroying your long term health. Yes you may gain an immunity to immediate death by poison assassinations, but there must be side effects. Addiction and withdrawal of drugs is just poison by another name. I can't recall if he was even in the original novel she crossed over into, but wasn't the son the duke in the story, as in he had inherited the title from his dead father?

Users who are viewing this thread