Contributor
clapclapclap.png

Group Leader
@vangoz it is https://mangadex.org/title/44567/jingai-hime-sama-hajimemashita-free-life-fantasy-online
Nobody has translated any chapters to English though, so I'd keep an eye on it in case someone picks it up

@aberdeus we aren't doing any series with "taru" in the name currently

Group Leader
@brooks we had to result to using LQ raws this time. We've tried acquiring Seiga rips for this chapter, but our usual and backup methods didn't work. It was either wait a couple weeks for HQ raws, or release earlier using LQ raws. People had been requesting we upload sooner rather than later, so we went with the LQ raws. I'll talk to Fwaifux about waiting for the quality stuff from now on.

Dex-chan lover
In a rush to get it out because of the snipe it feels the translation quqloty seriously suffered.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz don't know what movie they were watching, but every movie I've ever watched, even before Marvel end credits were a thing, just had everyone start milling around, some loudly talking, as soon as the credits start. I've seen people clap during the movie, and get booed quiet, but never at the end of the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread