Thanks for the translation, i hope recent trouble that arise will not make you lose motivation to translate the series, this series is literally my only reason to keep on living
😆😆

@Fwaifuxsenpai

Not the guy who said it, but:

Page 3 (or page 1 of the actual manga), first text "This hurt the all of the Agent's reputations". It has an extra 'the', idk why "Agent" is capitalised since it doesn't precede a name, and since you're talking about multiple agents + possession, it should be "...agents' rep...".

Page 4, "Princess, you we're serious..." - Did you mean "you were"?

These are the two parts that I noticed had typos whilst I was reading it, though, imo, it hasn't "seriously suffered" like the other person said.

Cheers for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
Akwkwksnsks COMIC SANS BEGONEEEE

And damn those political talks... I understand nothing.. :0

Dex-chan lover
Dreadful times. But MANGA TEMPLE made things much better.

hmm those pages at the end. They get me supercurious about these other manga title xD

Eh. I've forgotten this manga.
Now I'm feeling that I've perhaps missed a cool read.

Dex-chan lover
don't brute force your way in
@LeRyzz if your rereading. this is like Mary Sue with the, what if's of reality. Like how invisible people won't be able to see if they're eyeballs are invisible. It's a different story if said person is bending light, but being physically invisible is the former story. I just wanted to drop this, but this manga is pretty good as a casual read. still plenty of loopholes but good 'nough

Fucking joke page the end got me good

Also can we stop having a go at people for spelling and grammar for the free manga they translate for free and upload it to a site for free.
I can’t translate the English in my head into English in the god damn box and people are complaining about Capital letters and spelling like they brought a gold plateD Quran/ bible that ruined Everything

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be nit-picky here but in the raw the author correctly refers to the AK-47's as assault rifles (it is fully pronounced in the katakana). AR is not an abbreviation for that and actually stands for Armalite Rifle. Also, the Tokarev is a semi-automatic pistol. I believe this was the fault of google translate.

Group Leader
@MesaOracle First of all, Fuck Google Translate... only idiots use it so we didn't. And from GAMING I remember Assault Rifles being abbreviated to ARs. I entirely typed this out.

Dex-chan lover
@Fwaifuxsenpai I wouldn't feel proud of admitting that when you screwed up the translation then since its literally fully fleshed out in the raws. Yeah, games and hollywood are full of wrong terms and false information when it comes to firearms.

Users who are viewing this thread