Dex-chan lover
i feel like getting the attention of Earth governments is not a good idea. they torture and assassinate people all the time to get what they want. should've just kept her identity secret. forbid the mercenary group from taking pictures of her, hide herself anytime she teleports into the mercenary base.

For the love of God and everything that is holy, please forgive their current circumstances. If that's what you want, fine. You have 2 choices: rush them for an lq scan or wait for them for hq.

If you still don't understand it, I don't know what will

Dex-chan lover
@captain_crunch I'm surprised none of the intelligence agencies from various countries haven't found out how she was supposedly deceased in japan 😅

Group Leader
Is it just me or the quality of the translation dropped? Please at least get a proofreader for typos.

Double-page supporter
why does she even hold a meeting? does she really want to let outsiders step into the other world even once? does she not realize that she cant undo these things?

Dex-chan lover
Guys how fucked is it that this is literally the second time we have seen fantasy animals in this manga.
Almost 50 chapters!
No magic.
No fantasy fish.
No demi humans.
Dragons, orcs and some fucking rabbits.
Thats it.
Normal ass trees, plants and wolves even the geology looks like a basic ass european forest.
Even their god damn crops seem to be the same? Like cmoooonnnn.

This barely classifies as fantasy its more like scifi time travel.

That "teleporting takes my lifeforce" lie doesnt really slap when she previously teleported the entire mercinary group

@Readstuff https://mangadex.org/title/44854/bishoujo-ni-natta-kedo-netoge-haijin-yattemasu
@FlyingThunder They already know and its lucrative as fuck she stopped giving a fuck about keeping the worlds seperate like 20 chapters ago.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch I imagine for the most part any world humans can live safely on has a chance of being similar to earth in a lot of ways. Nevermind magic, demons, monsters and that

Users who are viewing this thread