Dex-chan lover
Yeah blast is pretty much saitama, not a spoiler, shit's kinda obvious🤔

That attack has such a retarded effect and even more retarded consequences that I feel offended Murata didn't do over thirty revisions before submiting this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
God level?
She just raised some part of the globe, nothing big.

@muon
It's the "more, more, more" effect.

Sorry to dissapoint you dude, but blast won't be coming for like 20-30 chapters, which is like 5 years away lmao

Thanks for the update!
I wonder how this one will be dealt with...

i really wanna know what'll happen but i don't really like the art of the original webcomic

lol that comment at the end, i can already imagine it.
*Psykos cuts a portion of the planet off*
Blast:......hmmm Not godly enough....
*Turns around goes home*
lol

Dex-chan lover
@vibhavM was it you or Lucci that did that outro card cause I am pretty sure this has been said in the original but not the serialized yet but Blast was actually severally wounded and has been in recovery since before the series started not only that he is also apparently on the far older side as a hero so yeah he doesn't recover fast

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Does that mean
golden sperm
will be much stronger than this what if he was given a new form

Got to say, i love how this series actually makes you thankful to have an OP protagonist like Saitama. I mean man a lot of the times you dont even think humans have a shot of surviving without him lol.

So I guess this is setting up the arc after this one a little more than the webcomic did. That's cool.

Props to Murata for that shot of the crater on the moon where Saitama jumped. Super subtle way to remind you about the irony of Tatsumaki asking that.

Users who are viewing this thread