Dex-chan lover
I can appreciate the other translation for being quick, but this one definitely has a better proofreader (I’d change a couple of word choices, but that’s a pretty minor complaint). It’s nice not having to mentally correct the sentences myself. Thanks for this and crossing my fingers that you guys continue.

Supporter
@Kanol Brethren Moons, the Will of the World, and the Human Instrumentality Project all in one!

Dex-chan lover
kgtf78tf

goof in page 14 : tatsumaki 's left shoe is supposed to be already gone .

it is funny that in this form , psykos doesnt wear any clothes but she still wears her glasses that were made with psychic energy .

btw , tatsumaki is pronounce like this : ta-tsu-ma-ki , not tat-su-ma-ki , or tats-u-ma-ki .

xfgfw454t

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she just got this powerful because Saitama also got swept up by her "roots" and thats the "god" she saw

@eureur well... when tatsumaki asks herself the question where she got that power from, you can see the moon with the mark saitama left on it in the background...
pretty sure, that's an indication, that you're right.

Dex-chan lover
@DeliciousWallMeat
Ohhh, that’s a nice observation. Some of the heads even have 1 horn while others have 2. I can’t count all of them since only the horns of 6 of the heads are visible, but that’s definitely a beast of revelation reference. Psykos even fits the description of the second beast as a false prophet who demands everyone to worship the first on pain of death. Then there’s the whole “first beast being granted power by the dragon” and “rising out of a bottomless pit”. The references just flowed so naturally, wow.

And yeah, I think it’s a reasonable bet that Psykos managed to siphon some power from that brief moment of contact with Saitama. She made a brief mention of that “smooth, glossy feeling” as well before Tats went full strength and pulled everyone out, so maybe Psykos was going to comment on receiving some amazing power at that time?

Is that a fucking butt plug? Also, anyone notices how most strong villains in OPM actually come from the heroes lol.

Thanks, this is much better and coherent translation.
Too bad that scans are overleveled though, you could get better results by (carefully) using color replacement on black, then level like 6/1.03/247, and then correcting contrast to -5 or -10. Like this https://imgur.com/a/u7QCGFe

Aggregator gang
Just did a page by page comparison, the translations are on par with each shining better in different spots (r/ has better word choice fusion vs joining and all of genos lines for example, but this one has less stilted flow of words for the most part) and the other one made better use of the space in the speech bubbles.

It's weird though cause usually this translation is much better than r/ or anon

that amount of mass that dropped is enough to make mass extinction happened more than once

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames just point out that all Japanese syllables end in vowels, except the lonesome N (Japanese does have a full group of syllables starting with N + vowel, but N in itself is a different kana)

It's actually quite funny when you listen to anime songs that are sometimes sung syllable by syllable only to hear the obscure N syllable by itself.

Users who are viewing this thread