It just feel like yesterday our boy fighting Ohma and humiliated
Now he grown up (a bit) and think a lot more rational

@big_boss I think you missed the point of the flashback specifically the going beyond Z Kuroki mentioned. Rihito was trying too hard to be like Kuroki and being restricted by the idea of doing things "right" based off his training, that's why Kuroki said while Razer's edge wasn't the best move for that situation it was his own idea therefore he went beyond Z or beyond the "right" move.

Dex-chan lover
Under all that forest of facial hair, Beard is smiling as he see the growth of his first disciple.

@Cutebaka fights dragged, really? Medel vs Gaolang was too short. What do you expect? Fights that last 1 chapter so we end this tournament in 13 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
very nice

was wondering how he was gonna get out of this fight him going with his old style and yeah he better be a lot stronger after training with that guy

The people who say "these fights drag on too long" are the same people who would say "these fights end too quickly." Wah wah wah.

Dex-chan lover
Rihito Wakeup DP gang
Hit him with the no mixup mixup. Finna beat his left right up down ninja ass let's go

That final page of Rihito is such a godly picture. I just can’t describe it.

Dex-chan lover
lol , the fan arts at the end are so bad , their faces look so funny . about the third place , is it really a kengan omega 's fan art ? i dont recognize these 2 peoples .

Users who are viewing this thread