Dex-chan lover
Has there ever been a more ominous phrase than "the die is cast"?

Double-page supporter
i'm SO excited for this manga to get a live action series yall don't even know 🙏

anyway this ch was hilarious, and i think if they really wanna get rid of all the bread fast Tatsu should just invite all the neighborhood kids over and let em go to town lmao EZ win

Haha dream on,Miku. you won't have a chance to beat the otaku xD

@mirp448
Wasn't the live action for a TV commercial of this manga?

Dex-chan lover
Here's a question for you westerner, what do you do with bread if you buy too much of it? Is there like some way to preserve it or did you just let it rot and moldy and buy another one?

We Asian simply don't cook our rice, uncooked rice can last for a year, its not like you can do the same with bread by just buying pack of flour and turn it into bread when you need it

@musicfreak12 The method used by my family, and most people I've met, is freezing bread to preserve it. Then after finishing one whole loaf of bread, we take the extra out of the freezer. Let it thaw out and it's still fresh.

Dex-chan lover
@attractdistract
Freezing as in "frozen meat" kind of freeze or just just chilling it? I can't imagine a frozen bread being thawed and eaten, it's going to get all wet and soggy isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread