For some reason I can’t help myself but to not be suspicious of Hoya, I have a feeling she will sacrifice herself or that kind of stuff. Meanwhile MY SHIP IS SAILING DIKSKWKSKSSKKS!!! < I can never get used to Bourbon being a girl lol > also the art is top tier oml

WAIT A SEC WHAT HIS BODYGUARD IS A GIRL LFMAO I THOUGHT SHE WAS BOY THIS WHOLE TIME IM DUMB😂also aww the moment she had with rayburn was so cute..gosh I really hope hoya doesn’t actually intend to do anything to rayburn :/ tysm for ur guys translations!

@redjoker wait what really?? Lolol what chapter, I read too many manhwas at one time that I tend to forget a lot of parts lmaoo it’s kinda stupid of me

They both are using stanning because they believe the other won't reciprocate and gosh that hurts. Rayburn loves Angela, Angela loves Rayburn, be happy, please 😭😭😭

@sienau Yes, Bourbon is a woman 100% confirmed, she's also in love with Ferderick lol, it was shown some chapters ago, when they were walking around the city and she saw herself reflected in a dress on a store, if I remember correctly.

I think Hoya is actually bluffing towards that excuse of a man and is actually planning on getting Rayburn to the top at her expenses, and I don't know how I feel about that either. The way she talked about everything she enjoyed felt really sad.

Thank you so much for the update!!

Double-page supporter
Bourbon is such a fucking asshole literally LEAVE THEM ALONE why is it so hard to just not be an asshole unprovoked. Bitch. Tired of her ass. Also I don't think Hoya would betray Rayburn... right. I wish she would warm up to the author tho ;-;

First fan that I stanned?? Why are you disappointed Rayburn? What are you hoping? :))))) lol.

Bourbon is female???

I had no clue Bourbon was a women I just thought that they were a gay man. I was so happy to have some representation for the community in the comic but alas.... they were a women.....

Fed-Kun's army
Awwww.. to our OTP’s moments.. so funny and cute.. btw, anyone noticed how the clothes near the fireplace didn’t catch fire? Lol. Thank you for this update!

@cyansoul I thought the same, I wonder if it was never mentioned or if I just missed it. The same thing happens in all these shoujo comics where it seems like it will be wlw but then a man is suddenly introduced :,) maybe one day

ahdksh he called her angela HE CALLED HER ANGELA AND SAID THAT SHE MADE HIM RAISE HIS HOPES UP WTF and hoya,,, gosh i dont know, i feel so bad for her and at the same time, she's giving me reasons to be suspicious. Like she's gonna do something bad that might be sacrificing herself or betraying the prince. And lastly, my god bourbon, do you really have to be such a bitch??? What are you even trying to prove? That you're much better than mano???? ugh what the hell JUST LET THEM BE

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update Astral valley!!!!

Lmao the number of people confused if Bourbon was a woman... It was shown bunch o chapters ago lol

it feels like Princess Hoya's gonna pull a "i'll sacrifice myself by making you think i'm a traitor/villain" kind of thing. 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread