@KathyClysm omg literally i hated her bro the prince should have just gotten rid of her from that point on. it’s not like frederick could have actually done anything about it since his stupid knight tried to assassinate royalty. like ytf is she still here

Goddamit Rayburn keeps casually thinking about killing the FL and each time I go like Σ(◎д◎ )
How is he the ML I'm supposed to be rooting for?
I'm straight up stanning the other prince now, at least we haven't seen him casually thinking about murdering anyone.

I’m very curious to see where this plot goes. On one hand, of the three siblings, Hoya is really the only one with the Influence and ambition to lead in her own right. Rayburn really only follows Hoya’s lead without knowing what the plan is and Frederick seems like he’s slowly trying to get out from under his uncle (the General’s) thumb. But I haven’t really seen his interest in leading the kingdom at all. And I like the idea that the one most rejected from the family because she’s a girl could be the one best fit to protect the family and lead the kingdom. I just hope she doesn’t plan on killing her brother to do it and turn into the villain because of it.

Also, Rayburn is precious. Dumb but precious.

Oh how I wish I was lucky enough to have a drink with hoya and be threatened by her. I want to protect her so bad, she had an awful childhood and deserves the best now

Idk where this is going (which is good!) and im hella nervous for what’s coming... just no outright big tragedies pls

Fed-Kun's army
No way Hoya plans to keep Rayburn. There's a plan somewhere. She just doesn't seem like that bad a person

Aggregator gang
I really hope this means that Hoya is just setting up an alternative plan, please don't let my favorite sexy woman in this be evil.

That line Rayburn said when Angela was sleeping, I have seen two different translation of it and both are different from what I initially understood while reading the raw version. But reading this translation, it seems my understanding was correct! So Rayburn is quite aware of his affection for Angela this whole time. Kyaaa! He wouldn't have said that line if he wasn't aware of it. Like Angela's line "my first....." got him expecting for something romantic but got shot down so his answer became just the same as Angela's. If Angela actually said he was her first love, I'm pretty sure he would have said the same but because she held back, he also did. Still, their relationship is continually progressing slowly but surely. Regarding that part when Hoya grabbed Angela's hair and imagined her with short hair, I think it was because she she met or at least saw Angela once when they were children and at that time, she was sure Miss Author is Rayburn's childhood friend, the one he used to meet. I still think Hoya is Rayburn's ally though.

Ughhhhh tell me that I’m not the only one who’s slightly disappointed that Bourbon is a girl. Ughhhhhhh my forbidden prince x knight

I thought Bourbon was a man and in love with the prince? Were they always a women and did i just not realise it for 32 chapter long?? Bruh im so stupid or the author must have suddenly changed the gender LOL

Dex-chan lover
I don't know about you guys but I stan hoya!deeeym she more handsome than any mc guys in other manwha.
I like how hoya suddenly let her guard down and unconsciously told her some of their childhood past.
Dammm author please don't kill hoya in the end.I kinda see hoya sacrificing herself for her dear brother and doesn't even bothered if she became the evil herself just to lift her brother to the top.
She is starting to become lelouch version 2.0.

Lol didn't know the red knight is a woman.I thought imma gonna see some bl fluff in here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread