Contributor
Oh, a new cat plushy.

Also, "notebook PC" is not a thing. There are notebooks/laptops, and there are PCs.

Actually, let me reiterate: technically speaking, yes, one can consider laptops PCs, but in the same way as your smart watch can be considered a personal computer (PC).

Most people that are at least somewhat above a casual user level hardly ever call laptops PC, and, the other way around, most of those people, not even talking about power users here, almost exclusively use the term "PC" for those openable cases with motherboards, discrete GPUs, large coolers, rainbow RGB RAM sticks, and fans the size of your fist. It also implies that this thing is connected to a discrete monitor or TV, mouse, keyboard, and headphones or speakers. So, basically, the very thing that laptops are not.

P.S. In case of that part being some literal translation from Japanese, I see no problem.

Dex-chan lover
Yamai is rotten beyond help xDDDDDDDD

Btw, i forgot some characters. Lets see if someone can help me:
- page 8: the girl from the top panel who gets the gift.
- page 9: the girl who also wants sweets.
- page 17: third panel, the girl standing at the right.

Dex-chan lover
aBojrGXZ_700w_0.jpg

There were many more chuuni birthdays to give Nakanaka. Like 4, 7 and 108 are ominous numbers in Japan, 13 is an ominous number in Europe+the Americas it seems.
Also, Tadano's birthday is one day before mine.

Knight girl swearing her eternal fealty and in turn receiveda generous reward(sweets) from her liege, her majesty the Queen and also patron Goddess Komi-sama...

@purplelemondoesstuff if it you took this long to realize it... then maybe youre also a fckin hentaiharem protagonist ;)

yamai san looked so innocent receiving gifts then it happened
but do you really have to give return gifts

Users who are viewing this thread