Banned
Even if the poison is dirty Kengan Association would be forced to accept it since they themselves said "if they couldn't detect it then it's their own fault.

Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod
I still find how people always find the time to complain about "fighting fair" in Underground fighting organization where shots to the nuts and eyes are totally cool. Not to mention ridiculous weight gaps, hidden weapons, and "love boosts". Even the secretary lady says at the start of the manga.These underground fights are almost objectively not worth the risk. Anyone who goes into the series expecting everyone to fight Nice and clean has been playing themselves

Between Rei from Asura and this guy, the author must really despise ninjas. His seem always risible and dumb. Fun fight anyway, but hoping for Rihito to conclude in the next chapter.

Falcon while skilled only relies on tricks yet he thinks he can beat the Devil Lance lol. I don’t know why his poison would be dirty when you compare to the doctors hidden bone blades that also are toxic to a much higher level, or the insane power up skills like Advance. It’s what make the ones that win without them like the Devil Lance seem that much stronger.

Dex-chan lover
are poison not against the rule? or any type of non-biologically (by the human body) produced substance?

Dex-chan lover
Interesting tactic, but feels like a real bitch move. Reminds me of that one fat guy.

Can people stop saying that X fighter is going to job if he loses please? I see far too many people saying Gaolang 'jobbed' against the fifth Fang or that Rihito would job if he loses against the Falcon (@Kireato).

A true jobber is someone like Hassad for example : https://mangadex.org/chapter/3852/17
Losing a hard-fought battle isn't jobbing.

Fed-Kun's army
"You call dipping your limbs in poison a martial art?"

"Hey, as long as it works."

Users who are viewing this thread