Dex-chan lover
Keep it up Komura. Pretty much everyone in class root for you at this point. Do it with your own pace. We don't want this to end too soon anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly

This guy is honestly a chad compared to the MC of that stupid rental girlfriend manga. At least he takes initiative to ask Mie to do things and resolves himself.

And they're in middle school - cut them some slack. Kekw

Group Leader
@Pandawanka
This guy is honestly a chad compared to the MC of that stupid rental girlfriend manga. At least he takes initiative to ask Mie to do things and resolves himself.

I wouldn't say he's acting like a chad in this chapter, would you? More like a wimp. And it doesn't look like I'm the only one with the opinion that this chapter seemed a bit "off" compared to previous ones. As for a comparison to the MC of that "stupid rental girlfriend manga," I wouldn't know since I don't read that garbage.

Group Leader
@TheMinester
Wait, wasn't this chapter already released. I'm sure I've already read this.
Found it, it's chapter 48.1.
You guys legit reuploded it

Nope completely different 🤔

@HYBRID_BEING
I see that page 73 is there, but 77 is still missing. You weren't able to locate it?

Also, do i sense a side-ship on page 81?!

Its png 73 which is page 71 😅mixed it up, the editor isn't online so fixing it will take a while...

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar
60a.jpg

Group Leader
If you're missing pages, you should take this down until you can fix it. Don't want people to read it all wrong.

Contributor
This chapter: spaghetti with a side of spaghetti, sprinkled with shredded spaghetti, with complimentary spaghetti.

Double-page supporter
This was a little too off brand and melodramatic.

Users who are viewing this thread