Dex-chan lover
Chapter started off looking good, but then the drama of the chapter came in and felt unbelievably cringy.

Dex-chan lover
Really strange drama with sudden crying, but... why she was crying? Totally dont understand what the hell was this about

Aggregator gang
FredFriendly is also bitching here, aren’t they?

Seeing all the @ comments.

Don’t feed the troll, people.

I'm so confused by this chapter. What exactly happened? She got home late, but why didn't he say anything? I feel like I missed something

Dex-chan lover
@Jmann
She stayed behind because she wanted to be around him more. Also because she got a little jealous that he was having a secret convo. apart from her.
Then he suddenly vanishes and she walks home alone feeling like an idiot for staying late and potentially getting in trouble with her parents.

Of course Komura waaaay overplayed what he thought would happen to Mie when she went home, which led him to hide. Then regret hiding. Hopefully this never happens again and it's a lesson learned.

@Grief242
Because he couldn't convince Mie to go home, then saw the worried texts from her parents, so Komura decided to hide hoping that Mie would go home if he wasn't there.

Dex-chan lover
@shoker
Well, you words makes sense, but then I can say, that this was bad written (for me), bcs my initial thoughts reading this was that he hide in fear she will notice him peeking in her phone and be angry at him, so he decided to hide in spark of a moment, and then in became awkward. Bcs "hiding from her so she went home" even sounds stupid. Hope this crap wont appear in the future, bcs after 50 vanilla chapter suddenly make girl cry with such stupid moves - feels weird reading this, imho

I am getting annoyed of his attitude. Or is he just a plain wuss? Hiding instead of giving her her cp. And at the shoe locker too. The fl too for always forgetting her glasses. How can you forget if you can barely see anything? I mean "everything seems blur. Oh, maybe I didn't forget my eyeglasses."

FYI to everyone confused:
It's currently (as of this writing) still missing one page (page number 77)

Dex-chan lover
This sent me a signal, telling me to feel
But what should I feel?
I don't understand.

Users who are viewing this thread