I’m just gonna spoil this that hopefully Alchester (or whatever the prince ML’s name is idrllyc lol) isn’t Zay’s destained partner or whatever they call it, bc they have different seals yayy🧚🏻‍♀️ Can’t wait for their wedding and 🤰🏼

Group Leader
@xanaly8 ive never preached about the morality of illegal scans? Though /personally/ id have dropped it if the author has asked it myself. I just think, at the very least, be discreet about it if you wanna continue, dont upload it to MD, so the author wont find out and be upset about it all over again.

I ship Alchester with Zay’s sister soooo hard. I like them more than the main couple lol

I so hope he doesn't have the twin mark of the FL, but I think I will be disappointed... THANK YOU for this mad update! 😍 This made my day ❤️

@fiercenaga I don't know if they have changed their mind or not, but on Batoto the group put on a notice saying they will only translate up to chapter 48.

@fiercenaga In the end, you only dropped it when the author found out and asked you to remove it? Why not before the author has found out why you don't stop right away. to make the webtoon known? Sorry that was really lame excuses. I do dm the artist back that I'm not going to get them deleted anytime soon. Zetson was reading it. What I know is that she's not angry or that she Demand us to delete the chapter. our groups have made it clear that we are doing this for personal interest. Yes, you 're really preaching about illegal translation when you talk about tappytoon! And us, too! (#`Д´)

@mukade Yes, that's what us intend to do. But who knows miss mystery is the one will decide. If it was me I'm more likely to keep doing this and catch up with raw

@xanaly8 I see! That makes me a bit more hopeful 😋. Have you guys thought about posting it on Discord instead of MD?

@mukade At the very least.. i'm sure this will be on our website. Discord? Most of us don't like using them. This really depends on how the leader decides so far that I have no idea.

AHHHHHHHHHH, THE CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D: Why is the Crown Prince there?!!!! Haha geez, I had many questions already but now I'm just hoping he's not there because of Zay (pls pls, I don't want him to save the same green mark as Zay and I don't want him to get closer to her xD)

After my shock with the Crown Prince, I'm impressed with the current situation. So probably baby yandere Aseph wasn't abandoned by God. Zay got into his world with the sole purpose of saving him and now he can even use mana because he truly loves Zay so maybe this is his 2nd chance? (still it's pretty unfair for both of them if God is testing them but I think that's better than nothing, lol). That makes me so happy because even if he's a similar monster as the mark hunter, as long as he keeps his feelings focused on protecting his beloved, he'll still have hopes to be fine and be a good person.

The only part I didn't get was when the hunter said "A person who defaces mana, won't receive forgiveness" what does he mean? Is Aseph not using mana but something else? Wow, I guess I need some classes of what types of mana exist because I didn't get that and why the monster was impressed with the color of Aseph's aura or that thing of the "shell of mana" (is maybe mana the only thing who's protecting him from turning into a monster and since mana is a proof of his love for Zay, is Zay the one who's giving him that protection? owo).

I'm using the spoiler tag to tnks the translating team lol
Guuys, tnksm for sharing this! I can really see your efforts in doing a good translation but I have a question, does it means we'll be able to continue reading all the chapters here? It'd be awesome if u can have some other account where I can follow your updates, it'd be a shame to lose track of your work if something happens in the future -I already visited your site but I'm a little confused about how to explore it haha, sorry I'm dumb- ): anyway, I support the idea of a Discord or something but I understand if it doesn't happen so there's no pressure, don't worry. Tnksm as always <3

Group Leader
@xanaly8 um i think your reading comprehension is whack so ill leave it at that. Poor zetson though. Hope they wont see this, which is why i recommended uploading it somewhere more discreet. Oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread