I can't believe this is actually the final chapter

I'm crying like i watched how Hinata from can't do anything to a fricking professional player and-

Omg i can't continue this comment because i'm ugly crying

I can't believe it ended.... it felt like I just picked up this a few days ago...............
Damn it I can't stop crying ;-;
Thank you Furudate-sensei, for making such an amazing series.....
I'll miss Haikyuu....

Dex-chan lover
it was a good ride. man its so depressing to see something end.
been following this since highschool, and now im a working adult.
seeing this end is like seeing my childhood vanish.

fck. im sad.

The ending is so realistic it made me cry 😭😭😭😭😭

Some quit after high school and move on with their life

As athletes, they're bound to meet each other as opposing teams be it now or later

But their bond is unbreakable, unforgettable

Fed-Kun's army
I legit cried I hope the shounen copy no 32 is still available because there is Japan NT posters

thank you so much furudate sensei (and the translator team!) for making this amazing manga that i grew up with <3

Fed-Kun's army
aaah i cried so much??? i have so many feelings??? one of my all time favorites for sure!! it's so bittersweet to see something you followed from the beginning end... but very satisfying too. rewarding. i'm so happy my fave gremlin shouyo got to accomplish his dreams and even surpass them. IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE HOW EVERYONE ENDED UP TOO furudate is a genius and i'll be sure to follow his next work as well!!! I'M SO EMOTIONAL AAAAAA may be time to reread :')))) gonna wait for the scanlation of this chapter too bc manga plus doesn't put spreads together??? rude???

THANK YOU FOR THE RIDE, HAIKYUU!! I'LL NEVER FORGET YOU!! CHERISH YOU ALWAYS 😭💖💕🙏🏼💯🔥

I was sceptical about the ending since it was after highschool but it was DEFINITELY better then I thought.

10 out of 10, would read again! 😭😭❤❤

Dex-chan lover
i guess i'll have to read up chapters 200-390 afterall

Overall Haikyu managed to add another gem to the scarce great sports manga list.

Dex-chan lover
In which chapter of the manga did the fourth season of the anime end ?

Aggregator gang
That final fist bump made me cry.

Thank you so much Haruichi Furudate-sensei I loved this series so much (easily one of my overall favorite manga/anime of all time) ESPECIALLY the characters.
It's brought me so much damn joy it's hard to express in a single comment.

Welp, time to read it again now that it's complete.

Love the ending, but I still want to know the next story of Hinata-Kageyama at Olympic level 😣
I hope Haruichi Furudate sensei will make one or two or more movie about Haikyuu

Users who are viewing this thread