Man so glad this fight s over Honstley lasted way too long in my opinion.

Both fighters were underwhelming and i really didn't care about either. One was a "ninja" who only had cheating, misdirects, and has long nails going for him; and the other is Rihito who i didnt care about before but hoped his training by Beard dude meant something but apparently it didnt.

Yea they said he improved but hes performance was disappointing being on the defense most of it then losing. He showed nothing from the Beard dudes skill set and he should get a new student.

Anyway, now once again we gotta see another lame fraud win and return for the second round (if this still is tournament style). Im Not even interested in seeing a full match with Carlos and this ninja again, just want them to get obliterated and move on.

Dex-chan lover
great fight tbh, with a surprising outcome. that's what makes Kengan so good, it's not just paint-by-numbers. Now it feels like ANYONE could lose, if even the most expected plot armor in the world didn't help Lihito.

rihito was too greedy at the end, that's why he lost. he has yet to become truly level headed; else he could have let the blood loss do the job.

Now we're definitely gonna have to have a third Kengan series, just so Rihito can finally graduate from being a jobber.

meh i was expecting nothing from rihito but still i hate the falcon and his stupid techniques, hope nobody more than him have shitty techniques like the "poison hand/feets"

MOTHERFUCKERS

THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS

THIS IS WHY GOD DITCHED US ALL

FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Users who are viewing this thread